Skip to content

Omatic Cloud

Welcome to the Omatic Cloud feedback forum. Do you have an idea to improve the product? Do you recognize a good idea when you see one? You can create your own ideas and also vote on existing ideas. We want to hear from you!

7 results found

1. SF Leads Matching on Contacts and If the Contact does not exist create a Lead

When attempting to add Leads to Salesforce using the Any Objects Formula, we would like the ability to look for Contacts first to see if a match exists. if no contact is found we would like to add them as a lead.

Use Case: When bringing in a file of Leads they may or may not exist in SF. If they exist as a contact in SF we would not want that lead to be created. If no contact is found we would like to have them as a lead rather than a contact.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    completed  ·  2 comments  ·  Salesforce  ·  Admin →
  2. Update fields only if new record

When a formula imports data for new and existing contacts, there may be fields that should only be populated for new records.

For example, we have source campaign, source, and sub-source to record where a record initially came from. This should only be updated on new records.

Having a 'only if new' option in the mapping would be really useful. I.e. when selected, the incoming data is ignored when updating existing records, and populated when creating new records.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Salesforce  ·  Admin →
    • With the July 2, 2024 release, we added new options for child object matching to add, update, or ignore incoming values depending on whether the child object is matched
  3. Include other name fields besides FN, LN in matching to Salesforce

I'm trying to show an example of data differences with name fields, specifically Middle name and "Nickname" (custom text field on contact record).
    Two things I'm noticing:

Neither Middle name, nor "Nickname" shows up as a data difference even though there are different names on that record in SF. In the review screen, if I add the middle name and nickname fields to the Summary window in Salesforce, nothing shows in the SF record box.

When I go to my matching, I can't add additional fields to Name criteria. I also can't include these fields on Name & Address criteria.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Salesforce  ·  Admin →
  4. Match & Update - Don't Add

Salesforce formulas need a setting like RENXT on child objects to allow for control over what happens when a match is or is not found so users can choose not to add new if matches are not found and leave destination as-is if matches are found.

Example1: Salesforce users importing Benevity files link opportunities between employee and employer via a lookup field with the transaction ID. If the employee or employer doesn't give ($0 gift), we're not creating an opportunity. Destination exceptions present because transaction ID is always present and there's no way to make one blank if it's a…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Salesforce  ·  Admin →
  5. Add Salesforce Production to Salesforce Production option to Formula Setup

Would like the ability to create a report in Salesforce Production and have omatic pull that report and make the updates noted in the formula in Salesforce production at a scheduled time. At this time, I can only schedule automatic updates from Salesforce Production to Salesforce Sandbox, which is useless when trying to keep the data clean in the live database

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Salesforce  ·  Admin →
  6. SF and RENXT Match on Name and Email

I would like the ability to submit to Match on Email and Name for RENXT and Salesforce.

Use Case: I have records I am attempting to send to the System of Record and I would like to only consider a record as a match if the Name and Email Match. This way I don't have to see every record that has a name match when I only have the Name and Email provided in the source.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Salesforce  ·  Admin →
  7. Timestamp update after UTC Conversion

Timestamp to appear with LO time after ignoring UTC conversion clean up.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Salesforce  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Omatic Cloud

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base