Skip to content

Omatic Cloud

Welcome to the Omatic Cloud feedback forum. Do you have an idea to improve the product? Do you recognize a good idea when you see one? You can create your own ideas and also vote on existing ideas. We want to hear from you!

1 result found

1. Allow multiple bank accounts to be selected for template

We have 120+ Affiliates/bank accounts. When we cut checks, we will do it for 25-50 different ones on 1 day. Being able to select multiple Affiliates/banks would save us so much time instead of entering 1 at a time and then getting a template to upload at our bank. 1 upload for 25+ affiliates would be great! (Upload our information and then the screen would have boxes to 'check mark' and empty boxes to fill in the check # range.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  PosPay Web  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you Missy for the idea.  This is definitely an interesting use case.  I am assuming that the Bank is the same for all 25 affiliates, and the only difference is the account in FE.  And you would expect 1 file to be generated that has checks for all of your affiliates that are uploaded to your bank via that 1 file.  Can you confirm my understanding?  

For the update I would think we would need to make available all of the settings for each account you choose from FE such as starting/ending check number, include voids, and any other settings that is required for the bank format.

• Don't see your idea?

Omatic Cloud

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base