Skip to content

Omatic Cloud

Welcome to the Omatic Cloud feedback forum. Do you have an idea to improve the product? Do you recognize a good idea when you see one? You can create your own ideas and also vote on existing ideas. We want to hear from you!

252 results found

1. Export Matches

Would it be possible to allow for exporting the grids from 1to1 or 1 to Many. This would be helpful for when the list could use more insight and the list should be sent to someone else. For Example, between 2 systems it is common for potential duplicate users to be identified and land in the 1 to Many. When this happens, we would like to export the list to send to the team leading that system so they can address that the potential duplicate. During larger groups of records, this list can be larger and is easier to sift…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Add "Send to Needs Attention" button in Ready Bucket

Similar to adding an Override button to the Ready bucket, similarly it would be nice to have a "send to 1:1" button when filtering through those matches in the Ready bucket.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Ability to Auto-pick on First/Last Name OR Organization Name

Currently with Mailchimp and RENXT integration formulas, auto-pick only allows to either match on first name/last name or organization, not both at the same time. It would be more helpful to be able to pick all first name, last name, and org name instead of having to pick one, and have the other go into 1:1 bucket instead of Ready.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Add the option Send Page to Needs Attention 1:1

Having the option to Send Page in 1:1 would be helpful.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Ability to Override in Formula Exceptions

There should be an option other than Delete in the Formula Exceptions bucket. We should be able to Override it, especially if we know that person IS in Raisers Edge but for some reason the server dropped when looking for the record. This would help so that we aren't relying solely on the ability and capability of the servers to connect records.

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Conditionally Ingore Records

I would like to pitch an idea to conditionally ignore entire records based on a specific field value or set of values. For example: - If a specific field is of type date and a specific date is found then that record would be ignored. - If the profile field "Marital Status" is equal to married than ignore - If the specific value matches the same field in the destination source, then ignore the record

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. BBCRM > LO Formulas - Would like additional fields such as address data to be returned for matching.

Currently in BBCRM >LO Formulas when matching records,the address info does not appear in the grids so we can't use that to decipher what the correct matched record is without going into each potential match which is very time consuming. Mailing address would be helpful for the following reasons: 1) LO and CRM may have different emails for a same person (with same address). 2) LO may have duplicated records for a same person but the system can't tell they are duplicates. E.g. - Incoming CRM record (same name) mailing address match one LO record and email address match another…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Request to have TeamRaiser revenue formulas mimic the same behavior as non-TeamRaiser formulas when it comes to revenue exclusion.

Hi Omatic Team, Formula type: TeamRaiser Registration and Donation to BBCRM Constituent/Revenue & Luminate TeamRaiser Donations to BBCRM Constituent Revenue
    Request to have TeamRaiser revenue formulas mimic the same behavior as non-TeamRaiser formulas when it comes to revenue exclusion. Currently, we can exlucde "offline" gifts from coming over via our Revenue formula (type=Luminate DOnations to BBCRM Constituent/Revenue),
    but this behavior is not consistent with TeamRaiser revenue formulas. While we have safeguarded these from coming over to CRM, it would be more user-friendly to not see them in queue at all.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Support for refunds from Luminate to BBCRM

Omatic Support confirmed that refunds are not supported in any way currently (including flat files) by Omatic Cloud for Luminate to BBCRM. Since handling refunds and adjustments is such a standard revenue workflow, having support added for it would be most helpful.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Formula tabs

In trying to better manage my formulas (of which there are many and the number is growing), I've creates some general tabs (Automatically runs, Manually triggered, In development). I'd like to be able to easily identify any formulas that aren't on one of the custom tabs or (dream of dreams) to be able to see which tab a formula is on when working within the formula. That last dream of dreams will help me stop putting formulas on more than one tab.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. MailChimp Automated Campaign Activity in Omatic Cloud

One of the benefits of Mailchimp automations is that you can set them up and they run in the background without needing human intervention. There is similar functionality in Omatic Cloud related to stand-alone campaigns but but not for Automated Campaigns. I'd like to have that functionality so that I can see all the Mailchimp email activity to a constituent without needing to trigger or manually manage when the data gets populated in RE/NXT.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Participant Summary Note suggestions

I have a new formula to add Event Participants based on event related email activity. I've got it adding/updating the Participant info correctly but would like to track some of the email specific information (ie, which email, sent when, sent/opened/clicked/etc.) in the Participant Summary Note. I am intentionally not tracking this email information as an Assigned Appeal or an Action as those records have specific functions within my database that do not apply to events. Does anyone have a way to automate getting the information into the Participant Summary Note or any other suggestions for how I might want to…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Download exceptions to a spreadsheet

We have duplication of error messages to single records and would like to download them to a spreadsheet so we can dedup and determine next steps with the records. Then we'd be able to delete everything from the OC exceptions bucket and know we're not skipping anything that truly needs attention.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Advanced address processing screen in the Omatic Cloud is needed

We need an advanced address processing screen in the Omatic Cloud. Right now my choices are to import addresses without knowing if they are valid, or ignore addresses We also need to be able to update a new address while saving the old address as a former address. Why? People enter their addresses online incorrectly and sometimes on purpose. (I've seen people who don't include their house number or apartment number, or enter "nowhere" street.") If I allow address information to come in that doesn't match to their current address I could be overwriting good address info in RE with…

105 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. VIP Processing for OC for RENXT

We would love to see functionality similar to the VIP Processing in IOM in OC. For instance, if a constituent is in a specific RENXT List, automation does not apply and they fall into a bucket for review and have some sort of VIP identifier.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Pull Luminate records based on timezone

Worked with consultant and found records were being brought in via UTC time in Luminate. I would like to bring it in via Pacific Standard Time. Support Ticket 38530

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Convert existing dictionaries to transformations

As I am getting started with the Omatic Cloud, it would be wonderful to be able to convert existing dictionaries to transformation or at least copy and paste into a transformation rather than enter line by line. Thanks!

21 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. A better Mailchimp ID?

In doing some research in Mailchimp I noticed that there are other id fields that are visible in a contact export which is not the case for the Mailchimp ID. The fields are the EUID (unique identifier for a contact at the account level, across all audiences) and the LEID (unique identifier for a contact, specific to an audience). The LEID has the added benefit of being the ID listed in the URL when viewing a contact. When I look at my Omatic data mapping options, the EUID and LEID are not available for selection. Is it possible to get…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Classy Attendee Connector

I need a connector that pulls attendee data from Classy events.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Ability to reprocess one record of selected group of records in Exceptions

We would love to see the ability to reprocess only single records or a selected group of records from exceptions. For instance, in our exceptions bucket, there is a mix of legitimate exceptions, and RE token expired exceptions. We'd love to just be able to reprocess the token expired ones and leave the legitimate exceptions in the bucket.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?